Property owners' associations
Lambright McKee, P.C. has wealth of experience in the creation and administration of large and small property owners’ associations, including single-family subdivisions, condominiums and townhomes, as well as commercial and mixed – use developments. Our experience in designing and drafting governing documents, dedicatory instruments and administrative frameworks from the complex to the routine saves our clients time and money. Our practical perspective on the administration and operation of community associations gives us the ability to provide more efficient, cost-effective representation.
At Lambright McKee, P.C., we have worked hard to improve the legal system by participating in numerous advisory committees including membership on the Texas State Bar Real Estate Section’s Property Owners Association sub-committee and the drafting committee for the Texas Uniform Planned Community Act. Casey Jon Lambright has also testified numerous times before Hearing Committees of the Texas legislature on numerous bills.
Lambright McKee, P.C. is a full-service law firm for all matters related to Property Owners Associations, including:
- Appellate Service
- Corporate governance
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Rules Creation and Amendment
- Declaratory Judgments
- Deed Restriction & Rule Enforcement
- General & Premises Liability Defense
- Insurance Defense – Directors & Officers and General Liability
- Judgment Execution and Asset Seizure/Foreclosure
- Legal Opinions
- Legislative updates, including suggestions of necessary and/or advisable action based on statutory changes and case law
- Meeting Attendance and Direction
- Restraining Orders & Injunctions